Our hotel is committed to making our facilities, amenities and services accessible to guests with disabilities. Below is a description of many of the accessible features of the hotel in its public and guest room spaces.
Accessible Public Spaces
- The restaurant dining room is accessible via ramp.
- The lobby entrance to the hotel is accessible.
- The public bathrooms on the second floor are accessible.
Accessible Guest Room Spaces
- ADA accessible rooms include bars next to the toilet and in the bathtub. The walk-in shower is also accessible.
- There are ADA kits available for any room that requests one.
Hotel Plaza Athénée New York is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Hotel Plaza Athénée New York Website contains WCAG 2.0 level AA conforming functionality. Conforming functionality means that efforts were taking during the development of the website to follow WCAG standards.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Hotel Plaza Athénée New York Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome, Firefox, and Safari browsers on JAWS, NVDA, and VoiceOver screen reader technologies
Accessibility of the Hotel Plaza Athénée New York Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
- User Way
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Hotel Name Website, there may be some limitations we are not aware of. Please contact us if you observe an issue.
Feedback & Contact
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Hotel Plaza Athénée New York Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers. Additionally, if you have any questions about the accessibility features of the hotel, please reach out to us using the contact information below.
- Phone: 212-734-9100
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotel address: 37 E. 64th St., New York, NY, 10065